Monday, May 15, 2017

5 Mandela Effects

So, if you don't know, Mandela effects are many people remembering one thing, when that either wasn't true or never existed. Here are 5 of my favorite ones.

Double Stuffed oreos

When you think about double stuffed oreos package, what do you think? Double Stuffed oreos or double Stuff oreos? Turns out, its neither, and never has been. It's always been double Stuf Oreo. 

KitKat

Kit Kat. Kit-kat, right? Nope. Never has been. Its ALWAYS been KitKat. NO DASH.

Mr. Rogers

Now, most people would say I'm too young to know who Mr. Rogers is but I do. Now, in the song its easy. " Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood a beautiful day in the neighborhood..." But, no. The song goes " Its a beautiful day in THIS neighborhood..." And so on. 

Chic-fil-a

As a vegetarian, I can't eat much at Chic-fil-a, but my friend and I still go there a lot. Now apparently, its spelled " chick-fil-a", but my friends and I specifically remember it being Chic-fil-a. Weird, huh?

Monopoly man

Describe the monopoly man. Short, rich, hat, cane, and monocle. Well, we are all wrong. No monocle. Never had one. Well, that's weird, because in cosplays, and drawings, he has a monocle. In the original, he doesn't.

                        XO,
                                Layla


No comments:

Post a Comment