Monday, May 8, 2017

A post about birthdays

So, my birthday is coming up, may 19, and I thought I'd share why birthdays should be celebrated no matter how old you are turning. Now, always, ALWAYS celebrate your birthdays because you never know if you'll get another one. Don't take celebrating for granted, be happy about your birthday. Treat yourself to a whole can of nutella, or a box of cookies,( which I plan on doing). ITS YOUR SPECIAL DAY AND CELEBRATE THE WHOLE WEEK! Now, whatever you get on your birthday, don't get upset because at least you get one. This year, I asked for a IPhone, and I'm very doubtful I'm going to get one. Whatever I get, I'm still going to be grateful. On my birthday, I don't want to seem like an obnoxious snob and not care about what other people want to do. I want to be open to ideas, and not have a attitude ( my parents would LOVE that!) On my birthday, I plan to be happy and in a good mood! Hopefully go out to dinner, even if its not exactly where I want to go, and not going to complain about how I look all day. A wise person once told me, nobody will like me if I complain all day long. So I plan to enjoy myself, and be happy its been a whole year.
   
           XO,
                Layla❤

No comments:

Post a Comment